How Alethea Is Enabling the Integration of NFTs and AI
Filip Dimkovskion August 30, 2022.
It's no secret that non-fungible tokens (NFTs) have taken the crypto world by storm in recent years. These tokens are financial securities stored on the blockchain, and unlike other types of securities, the ownership of an NFT is public and can be easily proven.
Although an NFT usually comes in the form of art, these tokens can be anything that's digitally stored. Thanks to the revolutionary technology of storing ownership on a public ledger such as the blockchain, the NFT industry's value is nearing $20 billion as of August 2022.
Blockchain technology has now become more scalable than ever, allowing teams of developers to create and distribute intelligent NFTs (named iNFTs) and store them on a blockchain. The first iNFT sold for nearly $500,000 in July 2021, and the popularity of such NFTs is only set to rise.
What Is Alethea AI?
Alethea AI is a massive, first-of-its-kind project that's building a fully decentralized protocol with an Intelligent Metaverse. This Metaverse is set to be inhabited by iNFTs, where everyone can join and interact with them.
Moreover, users who join this Metaverse can use the intelligent protocol to create and earn from their iNFTs in a virtual world known as Noah's Ark.
How Does Alethea AI Work?
As mentioned previously, Alethea AI is a decentralized protocol that uses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to create and trade intelligent iNFTs. The protocol comprises two parts: the Metaverse and Noah's Ark.
The Metaverse is a virtual world where users can create, own, and interact with iNFTs. This is done through smart contracts, which are contracts stored on the blockchain and automatically execute when certain conditions are met.
For example, when two users agree to trade their iNFTs, the smart contract will automatically execute the trade and transfer ownership of the iNFTs accordingly.
Noah's Ark is a virtual world that coexists with the Metaverse but is specifically designed for iNFTs. In other words, Noah's Ark is a virtual universe only for artificially intelligent life. In this world, iNFTs can be bought, sold, or traded in the Metaverse. The only difference is that Noah's Ark uses a different set of rules and regulations specifically for iNFTs.
What Can You Do With Alethea AI?
There are endless possibilities of what you can do with Alethea AI. Below are some of the most popular use cases:
- Create your own iNFT With Alethea AI, anyone can create their own iNFT. All you need is an Ethereum wallet, and your NFT will be stored on the blockchain forever.
- Sell your iNFT Once you've created your iNFT, you can put it up for sale at any NFT marketplace (like OpenSea, for example). Normally, the price of your iNFT will be determined by the market.
- Trade your iNFT If you don't want to sell your iNFT, you can trade it with another user in the Metaverse or Noah's Ark.
- Interact with iNFTs Alethea AI also allows you to interact with iNFTs in the Metaverse. For example, you can leave comments on an iNFT or even give it a "like."
- Build on top of the protocol Alethea AI's protocol is open-source, which means that developers can build on top of it. This is a great way to create new and innovative applications that use iNFTs.
- Earn revenue Developers can also earn revenue by creating dApps that use iNFTs. This is done using Alethea AI's "Developer Reward" system.
How Can I Invest in Alethea AI?
Anyone can invest in Alethea AI's token as long as they have an Ethereum wallet. The token goes under the name Alethea Artificial Liquid Intelligence Token (ALI) and, as of August 2022, is currently trading at $0.018.
You can buy the ALI token at multiple centralized and decentralized exchanges, including Gemini, Uniswap, Crypto.com, and CoinEx. The token reached its all-time high of $0.14 on the 4th of February 2022, so investors are looking at a potential 670% rise in profits if it reaches its all-time high again.
Alethea AI is a revolutionary project set to change the landscape of the NFT industry. With its intelligent protocol, anyone can create and trade iNFTs in the Metaverse or Noah's Ark. If you're looking to invest in a promising project with high potential, then Alethea AI is a project you should keep an eye on.